Designed to stimulate the skin and help keep pores open, Chen Pi Body Oil encourages perspiration, can improve the skin’s overall health, and balance fat distribution. Commonly used when doing vigorous rubbing to stimulate blood circulation, the lymphatic system, and help eliminate toxins. Often used with gua sha for cellulite treatment and to stimulate Qi.
* Contains no parabens, phthalates, endangered plants, or minerals, or gluten.
The 4 key ingredients that help Chen Pi promote healthy skin
* Rosemary oil - helps detox and relieve bloating.
* Vitamin E in grape seed oil - helps keep skin firm and smooth.
* Citrus peel - removes stagnation.
* Cypress - helps remove fat through urination. Also used for detoxification.
Shake before using.
Put a small amount on the area to be treated and vigorously massage the area to move stagnation.
Apply once or twice daily on face and neck.
Martha runs Cosmetic Acupuncture Seminars and is a leading practitioner and teacher of both cosmetic and therapeutic acupuncture. She helped create the Mei Zen cosmetic acupuncture system in 2003. Eujenia creates the formulas for all Mei Zen products, blending her knowledge of modern skin care ingredients with aromatherapeutic and Ayurvedic approaches to skin care.
All Mei Zen products have a high vegetable carbon index, and make every effort to use sustainable organic ingredients.