Brain Sustain for Kids
Brain Sustain for Kids

Brain Sustain for Kids

Regular price
Login to see price
Sale price

Representing more than 30 years of neuroscience research, this convenient powdered formula, developed by Board-Certified Neurologist and internationally recognized leader in nutritional neurology, David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, is designed to enhance children's brain development and performance. 

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (about 17 g) 
Servings Per Container: About 15 

Amount Per Serving Calories 80 Calories From Fat 25 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Total Fat 3 g 5% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 3 g Protein 6 g 12% Sodium (naturally occurring) 115 mg 5% N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid from algal oil)(life'sDHA) 50 mg Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone) 50 mg Glucoraphanin (from broccoli extract) (Brassica oleracea italica)(seed)(SGS) 30 mg Phosphatidylserine (Sharp PS GREEN) 25 mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid 20 mg

Directions: For children four years of age or older, blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 level scoop (17 grams) of BrainSustain for Kids into 4-6 oz chilled water or other beverage, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Adjust amount of water to desired sweetness and/or thickness. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives. 

Other Ingredients: VegaPro (XYMOGEN's proprietary blend of pea protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, Aminogen, rice protein concentrate, L-glutamine, and glycine), sunflower oil, dried cane syrup, natural flavors (no MSG), inulin (from chicory), medium chain tryglyceride oil, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, guar gum, stevia leaf extract, and silica