Research suggests that the compounds in DioVasc support healthy veins, capillaries, and blood flow; promote healthy lymphatic drainage; and enhance antioxidant activity; and support healthy eicosanoid metabolism. More recent research suggests that the components in DioVasc also support blood glucose metabolism.
- Supports Veins, Capillaries, and Circulation*
- Helps Promote Normal Lymphatic Drainage*
- Supports Antioxidant Activity*
- Supports Blood Glucose Metabolism*
- Supports Healthy Eicosanoid Metabolism*
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Used to help with leg swelling
DioVasc is one of several products I use to reduce the swelling in my legs due to a fragile liver.