Whole Fe is a potent iron supplement that is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system. Whole Fe is a premier chelate from Albion Advanced Nutrition. It is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Unlike most iron preparations, it will not result in constipation or gastric upset.
This amino acid chelated iron has a very high absorption rate.*
Whole Fe utilizes Albion Advanced Nutrition starting material. This potent iron supplement is chelated to two glycine molecules.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Highlights of Whole Fe:
- A true iron chelate from Albion Advanced Nutrition
- More absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects
- Less potential for iron toxicity
- Does not block absorption of other nutrients
Provides iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications, such as:
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Dietary inadequacy (i.e., vegetarianism)
- G.I. malabsorption syndromes (i.e., Celiac, Crohn's)
- Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
- Anemia due to chronic bleeding (i.e., ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
(Please keep out of the reach of very small children).
Dosing Suggestions: 1-2 capsules can be taken daily until iron deficiency anemia resolves, or when ferritin levels return to normal.
Not recommended for patients with high ferritin levels. One capsule daily during menstruation may help prevent anemia.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.